Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Work Not Play



All apologies for the rather sparse posting as of late, I know I've been MIA this week, but I'm unfortunately burdened with a real job for the moment...one where I can't just pretend to look busy, but really dick around on the internet like every other job I've ever had.


I've come to expect certain standards of myself regarding the near daily output of high quality drivel we've all come to know and love here, so I promise to have "Zombieland" up by the end of the week, and I'll do my best to keep the streets wet with that good dope during this drought.

Also...

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic video! Your style is so refreshing in comparison to most other writers. Thank you for posting when you do, I’ll be sure to keep visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to grasp it though, so I think you ought to run with it. Thanks a lot!Congratulation to you for this big achievement. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like going to be a sunny day.Hope everyone keep good mood.
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in this topic. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you share with us your experience, I like the post, because it has taught me a lot. Thank you to let me continuous learning everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me.I am very enjoyed for this blog. There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.Its an informative topic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very great,I like your post.It's very useful.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete