Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Objectively Worse Than Hitler...

Well you can take this as the definitive refutation of Your Leader's cultural correctness. IOZ burns to the ground and salts the earth of Alan Ball's True Blood, and writes a thoroughly hysterical demolition of HBO's vamp-camp. There are so many funny lines in it, I don't know what to excerpt, because the opening gambit of:

If uh had'n glamahhd dem widdinn an inch ah dey sanntee, den blah blah blah vampire stuff blah blah.

-Vampire Bill, True Blood

made me more ashamed than I've ever been in my life. I can't disagree with anything he said, save for the fact that I think the show is aware of how ridiculous it is. However, we do agree on how awful Six Feet Under was.

All I'll say is that to write something that detailed and brutally hilarious, he must have watched almost every episode of the worst show ever at least as much as I have. Of course I'll still be tuning in...for the tits of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment